Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who am I?

I am a fashionista, a style diva, maybe the girl next door or a beauty queen – I understand the importance of the right look – the best place - the perfect gift. For me, shopping is a pleasure – finding something fabulous a joy. I am going to be the friend you call when you want to know if you can carry of boots in summers or what to get your office co – worker as a wedding gift. I understand geographical and fiscal constraints so there will be something to suit a variety of pockets and tastes – I understand why your mother in law’s anniversary present cannot look cheap yet cost you next month’s rent. We will establish favorites, browse through bargains and save up for classics.

Send me your queries – you can maintain anonymity by sending me an email on atozstyleguide@gmail.com if you don’t want your Valentine to find out what you are planning to buy for her, or be bold and add a name or even a picture to the question – it will enable our online friends to pitch in ideas. It doesn’t matter whether you live in Delhi or Dallas, Lahore or London, Karachi or Kenya because this is going to be a global style journey o citizen of the world!

Fashionably yours,

The Style Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment